Members of the NKF Council of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians join colleagues from across the United States and abroad to stay informed of important issues and challenges in kidney health care. They grow professionally through continuing education programs. CNNT helps to protect the interests of practitioners and the well-being of patients, and works to affect changes in kidney health care legislation and public policies.
CNNT offers frequent opportunities for collaboration and networking with colleagues to improve clinical practice and promote career advancement.
JOIN ONLINE TODAY!
Experience the advantages of NKF professional membership:
- A subscription to Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, NKF's bimonthly, in-depth clinical review journal that keeps you informed of the latest professional and scientific information in the field (a $260 value!)
- Free online access to the full text of Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, with a complete and searchable archive.
- A subscription to RenaLink, a quarterly NKF e-magazine providing interdisciplinary renal health information and industry news.
- Members-Only Discounts – Reduced subscription rates to NKF's monthly American Journal of Kidney Diseases, recognized as the foremost source of information on the latest developments in clinical nephrology, and the Journal of Renal Nutrition, NKF's highly regarded bi-monthly international subspecialty journal.
- Apply for NKF Research Grants, Awards and Stipends. Professional members are eligible for special NKF awards, fellowships, scientific research grants and educational stipends.
- Clinical Practice Materials receive special mailings from the NKF on subjects such as the KDOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines and kidney-related research, free brochures and fact sheets. Plus reduced pricing on patient, professional and public education materials in the NKF Store.
- Network with colleagues, obtain CME/CEUs, and get updated on the latest advances in the field of kidney disease at the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, which includes a comprehensive educational program track designed for Nephrology Nurses and Technicians. Members save $100 on registration.
- Participate in NKF's Take Action Network and help change the face of legislation and policies relating to chronic kidney disease. Be the first to hear about changes in legislation, and receive alerts when help is needed to advocate for various issues.
- Volunteer for a variety of NKF professional committees and make a difference in your field.
- Take advantage of reduced rates on job postings on NKF's online Kidney Career Center.
- Access the member directory to connect with other NKF members. Share ideas, seek support, and discuss best practices.
All of these benefits are available to NKF-CNNT members at a cost less than the annual subscription toAdvances in Chronic Kidney Disease alone!
Nurses U.S. and Canada
$175 (save $15!)
$195 (save $15!)
$65 (save $5!)**
*2-year membership is currently only available by calling NKF at 888.JOIN.NKF or completing the print application in the membership brochure. Available soon online!
** Journal not included