The NKF Council on Renal Nutrition coordinates with other professional health organizations such as the American Dietetic Association's Renal Practice Group to promote effectiveness and develop valuable resources for renal dietitians. CRN as an organization helps protect the interests of practitioners and the nutritional well-being of patients. Members also affect changes in kidney health care legislation and public policies.
CRN offers frequent opportunities for collaboration and networking with colleagues to improve clinical practice and promote career advancement.
JOIN ONLINE TODAY!
Experience the advantages of NKF professional membership:
- A subscription to the bimonthly Journal of Renal Nutrition, NKF's premier subspecialty journal (a $200 value!)
- Free online access to the full text of Journal of Renal Nutrition, with a complete searchable archive.
- A subscription to RenaLink, a quarterly NKF e-magazine providing interdisciplinary renal health information and industry news.
- Free CPE Credits Registered Dietitians (RD) and Dietetic Technicians (DTR) can receive 12 CPEs per year through JREN's self-study programs, approved by The Commission on Dietetic Registration as an educational activity for CPE level 2.
- Receive a one-time complimentary copy of the Pocket Guide to Nutrition Assessment of the Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease (4th Ed). The guide contains practical assessment tools and pertinent KDOQI recommendations to assist clinicians in evaluating nutritional status and determining the nutritional needs of adult and pediatric patients with Chronic Kidney Disease. (A $50 value)
- Members-Only Discounts Reduced subscription rates to NKF's monthly American Journal of Kidney Diseases, recognized as the foremost source of information on the latest developments in clinical nephrology, and to Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, a bi-monthly NKF multidisciplinary clinical review journal.
- Apply for NKF Research Grants, Awards and Stipends. Professional members are eligible for special NKF awards, fellowships, scientific research grants and educational stipends.
- Obtain Discounts on patient and professional education materials in the NKF Store
- Network with colleagues, obtain CE credit, and get updated on the latest advances in the field of kidney disease at the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, which includes a comprehensive educational program track designed for Nephrology Social Workers. Members save $100 on registration.
- Participate in NKF's Take Action Network and help change the face of legislation and policies relating to chronic kidney disease. Be the first to hear about changes in legislation, and receive alerts when help is needed to advocate for various issues.
- Volunteer for a variety of NKF professional committees and make a difference in your field.
- Take advantage of reduced rates on job postings on NKF's online Kidney Career Center.
- Access the member directory to connect with other NKF members. Share ideas, seek support, and discuss best practices.
U.S. and Canada
CRN-ISRNM Dual Membership**
| $185 (save $25!)|| || $205 (save $25!)|| |
*2-year membership is currently only available by calling NKF 888.JOIN.NKF or completing the print application in the membership brochure. Available soon online!
**ISRNM dual membership only available by calling NKF or completing the print application in the brochure.
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters. You will receive a membership card with your ID#, which gives you access to the members-only section of our Website and savings in the NKF Store.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact the NKF at email@example.com or 888.JOIN.NKF.