Advanced Practitioner Stipend
As part of its commitment to support continuing education in the area of nephrology, the NKF-CAP will accept applications from regular CAP members for educational travel stipends of up to $1000 to assist in attending the 2013 NKF Spring Clinical Meetings (SCM13). Stipends will be awarded based on merit and completion of the application form as specified. Persons presenting original research or Abstracts may be given preference. The amount of the award will be determined based on travel distance and a personal statement describing meeting objectives. The completed application form must be submitted online by January 7, 2013.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a regular member of the NKF-CAP.
- Award recipients must attend the majority of Advance Practitioner or Physician sessions at the NKF 2013 Spring Clinical Meetings.
- Applicants are required to summarize one (1) session that they attend and submit the summary paper to the Publications Chair by April 30, 2013. These summary papers will be considered for publication on the NKF website.
Student members are encouraged to apply!
Award Notification and Procurement:
- Applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application via email by January 31, 2013.
- Stipend checks will be available for pick up at the Faculty Check-In desk during the SCM13.
- A photo ID and a SCM13 name badge must be presented in order to receive a check.
Recipients will also be required to complete a W-9 form.
Application Submission Closed