Dietitians Educational Stipend
As part of its commitment to support continuing education in the area of renal nutrition, the NKF-CRN will accept applications from regular CRN members for educational travel stipends of up to $300 to assist in attending the 2013 NKF Spring Clinical Meetings (SCM13). Stipends will be awarded based on merit and completion of the application form as specified. Persons presenting original research or Abstracts may be given preference. The amount of the award will be determined based on travel distance and a personal statement describing meeting objectives. The completed application form must be submitted online by January 7, 2013.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a regular member of the NKF-CRN for at least two years.
- Award recipients must attend the majority of Renal Dietitian sessions at the NKF 2013 Spring Clinical Meetings.
- Applicants are required to summarize one (1) session that they attend and submit the summary paper to the Renalink Editor by April 30, 2013. These summary papers will be considered for publication in Renalink, a quarterly e-newsletter of the NKF Professional Councils that provides renal health professional information and industry news in a multidisciplinary format.
Award Notification and Procurement:
- Applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application via email by January 31, 2013.
- Stipend checks will be available for pick up at the Faculty Check-In desk during the SCM13.
- A photo ID and a SCM13 name badge must be presented in order to receive a check. Recipients will also be required to complete a W-9 form.
Application Submission Closed