Kidney Living is the National Kidney Foundation's FREE magazine for dialysis patients!
Each issue features stories from people who are living well on dialysis, as well as tips for coping with kidney disease, healthy eating, finding support, and so much more.
The Summer Issue
- Coping with the Side Effects of Dialysis
- Do you want to feel better? Improving your Quality of Life
- Delicious Summer Recipes for the Whole Family
The Summer issue is out now!
- Get Moving: Fun and Simple ways to be more Active
- Take the Driver's Seat! Learn about treatment options, overcome depression, and find more joy in each day
- Delicious and Kidney Friendly Summer Recipes
- Treatment Options
- Coping with Depression
- Keep Moving! Exercise
- Free Recipes from the Kidney Kitchen
- Order NKF's "Living Well on Dialysis" Cookbook
Kidney Living Voices
Kidney Living Voices gives readers a chance to tell us what you think and have your voices heard. Please share your comments here in response to the question below. We will choose selected responses to publish in Kidney Living. Check back for new questions to respond to for each quarterly issue of our newsletter.
Contact Kidney Living
Do you have comments, questions, or suggestions for future articles? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Past Issues of Kidney Living Online
- Issue 1 Fall 2012 PDF 2.71mb
- Issue 2 Spring 2013 PDF 2.87mb
- Issue 3 Summer 2013 PDF 2.92mb
- Issue 4 Fall 2013 PDF 1.98mb