2 chicken breasts (~12 ounces)
6 Tablespoons grated 2% Mexican cheese blend
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
½ yellow onion, sliced and cut into strips
1 bell pepper, cut into strips
6 small corn tortillas
- Cook chicken until 165°F. Let rest. Then, cut.
- Cook onion until translucent and bell pepper until browned.
- Toss chicken and vegetables with onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add chicken and cooked vegetables to tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese.
Calories 153, protein 15.6 g, total fat 4.3 g, carbohydrates 13g, sodium 96 mg, potassium 209 mg, phosphorus 214 mg