Serves 7, 1 peach plus topping per serving
1 can (21 ounces) peaches in their own juice (drained)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup white flour
¾ cup oats
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ stick cold butter, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a buttered muffin tin, put in peaches and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, oats, and spices.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
Calories 139, protein 2 g, total fat 4 g, carbohydrates 25 g, sodium 6 mg, potassium 139 mg, phosphorus 55 mg