Serves 26; 1 bar per serving
¾ cup peanut butter, reduced sodium
¼ cup honey
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup corn syrup
5 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 ⅓ cups rolled oats
¾ cup pretzels, unsalted
¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
10 caramel candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl stir together the peanut butter, honey, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients: oats, pretzels, chocolate chips, and caramels. Stir well.
- Press the mixture into 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.
- Cut into 1 x 4 ½ inch bars. This recipe should yield 26 bars.
Calories 201, protein 4.4 g, total fat 7.7 g, carbohydrates 31 g, sodium 71 mg, potassium 127 mg, phosphorus 84 mg.