Serves 6, 3 ounces of steak per serving
1 ½ lb. chuck steak
1 can (12 oz.) beer
½ cup sliced green onion
¼ cup chopped green pepper
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place steak in a large shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steak.
- Marinate 6 to 8 hours in the refrigerator, turning at least once to let flavors penetrate.
- Drain the marinade from the steak; reserve.
- Broil steak over medium coals for 15 to 20 minutes to desired doneness, brushing steak occasionally with reserved marinade.
Calories 201, carbohydrates 12 g, protein 25 g, total fat 6 g, sodium 196 mg, potassium 484 mg, phosphorus 247 mg