Dialysis/Transplant Specific Medication Assistance Programs
- Abbott: Abbott Patient Assistance Foundation (800) 222-6885
- Gengraf - Transplant
- Nutritional Products (Dialysis): Ensure, Glucerna, Nepro
- Amgen: Amgen Assist (800) 272-9376
- Aranesp - Pre-dialysis and Dialysis anemia medication
- Epogen - Pre-dialysis and Dialysis anemia medication
- Sensipar - Dialysis medication to lower PTH (parathyroid)
- Amgen also has “The Safety Net Foundation” which helps provide their medications to the uninsured.
- Astellas: Astellas Reimbursement Services (800) 477-6472
- Genzyme: 800-847-0069
- Novartis: Patient Assistance Now (800) 245-5356 or (800)-277-2254 www.patientassistancenow.com
- Myfortic - Transplant
- Neoral - Transplant
- Sandimmune - Transplant
- Novartis Medicare Part D help - 800-942-3424
- Pfizer: Pfizer Patient Assistance Program (866) 706-2400
- Roche: Roche Transplant Patient Assistance Program (800) 772-5790
- CellCept - Transplant
- Valcyte - Transplant
- Shire - 1-800-828-2088
- Fosrenol - dialysis phosphorus binder
Other Prescription Resources
Walmart’s Discounted Drug Program
The American Organ Transplant Association provides information about help with post transplant medications.
www.savrx.com - 1 (800) 228-3108
- Allows you to price medications if you are paying out of pocket.
www.rxhope.com - 1 (877) 267-0517
- Provides assistance and advocacy for people in need to obtain critical medications that they would normally have trouble affording.
Together Rx Access - www.togetherrxaccess.com or call 1-800-966-0407
- Free savings card available for patients who have no public or private prescription drug coverage, do not qualify for Medicare and meet financial eligibility requirements.
*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader