Purpose, Mission Statement, Goals
- The Council on Renal Nutrition of Long Island (CRN-LI) is a non-profit affiliate of the National Kidney Foundation Council on Renal Nutrition (NKF-CRN). The Council on Renal Nutrition of Long Island functions in support of The National Kidney Foundation's goal of making lives better for those with chronic kidney disease through education, outreach and research in the field of nutrition as it pertains to prevention, eradication and treatment of kidney and urologic diseases.
- The Council on Renal Nutrition of Long Islandís (CRN-LI) primary focus is to provide quality and cutting edge continuing educational programs on a local level to nutrition healthcare professionals who provide care in the renal community.
National NKF-CRN Goals
- Promote and encourage quality nutrition care of all patients with CKD
- Support the profession of the renal dietitian and promote professional education
- Develop and promote patient and public education
- Stimulate, support, encourage and disseminate nutrition-related research
- Impact regulatory and legislative issues
- Maintain and increase Council membership
- Maintain fiscal accountability within the NKF structure in support of CRN goals.
Want to be a part of our exciting organization? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.