Local Chapter Resources
Grant Request Submission Policy
All National Kidney Foundation Local Chapters of Professional Councils seeking to receive funding from a corporation, pharmaceutical company, or foundation requested on behalf of the National Kidney Foundation must submit grant requests through the National Kidney Foundation Corporate Relations Department in the National Headquarters Office.
The following is an overview of the process:
- Local chapters will be required to go online and submit a Grant Submission Request Form (GRF). All Chapters are required to use the same submission process, regardless of whether they are working with an NKF Division or Affiliate. Grant requests must be submitted 100 days (3.5 months) prior to event date.
- The Applicant shall click here and fill out the preliminary request form and upload all requested documents: needs assessment, full program description, educational goals and objectives, preliminary meeting agenda (topics and times), list of faculty or faculty resumes, and a full line-item budget.
- If further information is required, the applicant will be contacted by a member of the National Kidney Foundation Professional Membership or Corporate Relations Department.
- The NKF Corporate Relations Department will facilitate the grant request and work on behalf of the NKF and the Local Chapter to ensure all application requirements are met and the grant is reconciled.
- The Applicant will be contacted immediately upon notification of grant acceptance or rejection.