The National Donor Family Council has published several booklets and brochures related to death and donation. NDFC publications are periodically updated and reprinted to ensure that donor families receive the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. Please visit the NKF Store to order any of these publications.
All council publications are written by and for donor families.
- Brain Death: A Simple Explanation*PDF 365 kb
- El Entender La Muerte Cerebral*PDF 365 kb
- Donation After Cardiac Death*PDF 343 Kb
- Bill of Rights for Donor Families *PDF 387 kb
- Understanding Tissue Donation*PDF 365 kb
- Death of a Spouse*PDF 365 kb
- Writing to Transplant Recipients: A Guide for Donor Families
- Your Child Your Friend: When An Adult Child Dies *PDF 971 kb