Reporting to the executive director; the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to staff and Kidney Cars program to ensure the efficient operation of the South Carolina office.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrative Assistant performs the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the staff, with a primary focus on Kidney Cars and functions of the South Carolina office.
- Provide assistance to the team that may include coordination with special events, event logistics, fundraising, and in-kind solicitations.
- Provide assistance to the program team, including management and data-entry of program participant registrations for symposia, workshops, screening events and more.
- Provide assist with volunteer recruitment and training.
- Provide liaise with the finance department regarding all account payables/receivables and enter deposits into a database.
- Create acknowledgment letters to donors.
- Monitor donor activity regularly; coordinate basic stewardship activity; conduct basic donor research. Provide the Executive Director with key donor data and stewardship prompts.
- Track revenue and expenses for the division. Assist with analysis of monthly financial statements and create financial reports as needed.
- Respond to inquiries related to the Kidney Cars program.
- May assist with the creation of corporate and community partner proposals, policy and procedure manuals and other similar projects.
- Deposit invoices, check and credit card requests.
- Greet visitors, answer office telephone system, respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate staff.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies and event materials.
- Maintain division master calendar of meetings and events in Outlook.
- Book travel and hotel arrangements as needed.
- Maintain and update databases as needed.
- Assist in preparation of materials for board of directors.
- Provide meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Assist in the updating, content development and production of websites, social media, and e-newsletters.
- Provide administrative support to staff with general office duties such as copying, faxing and large-scale mailings.
- Attend meetings and events; performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum one-year job-related office administrative experience.
- General financial support experience; accounts receivables, payables, budgeting and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Word applications and database.
- Trustworthy, reliable and dependable.
- Available to work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.