The Community Outreach Coordinator works with the Senior Development Directors to attain the income necessary to achieve the Division’s mission. This relationship should be characterized by effective communication and a positive attitude towards financial growth.
The Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing growth and success of NKF fundraising events through corporate partnerships and the support of individuals. The Community Outreach Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will be the Kidney Ball Auction, Team Kidney, Kidney Cars, grant writing, social media, and office management, however other initiatives will be assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, identify, solicit and manage event sponsors, participants, and supporters.
- Curate silent & live auction for annual gala including recruiting and working with mobile bidding technology providers, soliciting donations, working with outside vendors, and managing the auction at the event.
- Manage administrative and logistical requirements for pre and post events and onsite execution.
- Manage marketing, outreach, and reporting for Team Kidney, DIY fundraisers, and Kidney Cars donation program.
- Oversee social media outlets and perform analytics to maximize support for the organization across all platforms.
- In coordination with Development team, assemble content for and manage distribution of monthly electronic newsletter.
- Manage grant solicitation from corporations and foundations in conjunction with the Development and Program staff.
- Maintain event budgets, financial reports and records.
- Help to ensure income goals are met for all events.
- Develop sponsorship proposals for event-related marketing and public relations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with donors and vendors.
- Assist Program Manager with coordinating the NKF’s health fair presence, responding to event requests and managing event logistics, and assisting with data entry and management of program information.
- Track revenue and expenses and assist with analysis of monthly financial statements and process financial reports as needed.
- Process invoices, check and credit card requests, liaise with the finance department regarding all account payables/receivables, and process deposits.
- Provide meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, ordering refreshments, logistics).
- General office management including maintaining inventory for office supplies and event materials and providing computer and technical administrative support to staff.
- Field and respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate staff.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two years office administrative experience.
- Experience recruiting, training and managing volunteers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, organization and time management skills.
- Experience in social media and digital content management a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexible to work weekends and evenings when needed and to travel within the region and state as needed.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations: