New York, NY
As a Content Manager, you will identify, create and optimize content for our constituents. You will collaborate with the digital team to drive traffic, engagement, and conversations that increase revenue and NKF brand awareness.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform wide-ranging content management to ensure an increase of NKF brand recognition and kidney disease awareness.
- Create and manage an effective content marketing strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives and aligns with organizational priorities.
- Produce content for Kidney.org and other digital assets; optimize content for search and user experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of our various constituents to craft content that addresses their individual needs.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Work with external medical experts to source content and vet supporting scientific evidence.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director, Digital and Social Media to identify the content our audience is looking for. Measure results and optimize the path to conversion.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar encompassing various NKF verticals; define format and audience for each content piece.
- Collaborate with Corporate Development and Kidney Learning Solutions teams to provide direction and optimize sponsored content.
- Assist in auditing existing content to maximize user experience, readability and conversions. Collaborate with the Creative Services and Web Development teams.
- Working with internal stakeholders, develop, implement and maintain a content governance practice that ensures the freshness, integrity and quality of our content, including training and advising internal content producers.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development and reading level adjustment.
- Come up with creative content growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Perform additional duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2-3 year of work-related experience creating and managing content in a fast-paced business or not-for-profit environment.
- Experience working in a health agency is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and project a positive presence.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for NKF’s mission.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.