The Corporate Relations/Development Assistant provides a wide range of administrative and support activities for the Corporate Relations/Development Department. He/She will coordinate with other departments within the organization to ensure seamless work flows for the Corporate Relations/Development Teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Corporate Relations/Development Assistant performs the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Maintains staff schedules, calendars, and record keeping systems/files for all internal functions related to Corporate Relations/Development Teams.
- Assists in the outreach, organization, and preparation for internal and external meetings, including multi-day conferences.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares itineraries. Processes all travel expense reports in Concur.
- Processes check requests in eRequester for multiple team members and generates invoices for billing corporate supporters.
- Works with the Finance department to ensure budget reports in Forecaster.
- Records data into Salesforce, including; creating and maintaining account records, and conducts regular checks to ensure sponsorships are properly recorded in the database.
- Runs and distributes Salesforce reports for Corporate Relations/Development meetings and other purposes.
- Maintains a comprehensive inventory of current Corporate Relations/Development resources and samples of work, including; proposals, budgets, promotional materials and agreements.
- Takes minutes or notes when needed; transcribes them for approval and distribution; maintains records of follow-up actions and tracking completion of these actions following meetings.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls and e-mail inquiries, answer questions and route calls and messages to appropriate departments.
- Coordinates correspondence between Corporate Relations/Development Staff and external stakeholders, including corporate supporters as needed.
- Supports Corporate Relations/Development Staff on administrative activities, including; online prospect research, corporate partner outreach, data input, and other activities as assigned.
- Provide advance and on-site support for meetings/conferences, including; outreach, attendee list management, development of meetings materials, registration, etc.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years job related administrative or office management experience, preferably with a national nonprofit health organization.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook.
- Prior experience in CRM Database management, such as Salesforce.
- Prior budget experience is preferred.
- Ability to think pro-actively, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization, time management, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.