New York, NY
Finance Department’s team member responsible for NKF's Region cash receipts processing and record-keeping.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cash Receipts Processing
- Process data entry for regions cash receipt batches in the company’s database on a daily basis.
- Review documentation provided to ensure all cash receipts reported are coded in accordance with the company’s policies and have valid substantiation.
- Contact appropriate regions in order to follow-up for missing documentation, incomplete or incorrect codes, etc.
- Organize and scan completed data entry batches with supporting documentation on the company’s network.
- Generate and review the region’s donor acknowledgment letters.
- Respond to internal inquiries and request for reports as needed.
- Processing and recording matching gift requests.
- Assist with audit request and internal inquiries of receivable and cash receipts.
- Performs additional duties, as required.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of work-related experience in data entry in a high-volume environment.
- Previous accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of donor database system preferred.
- Keen attention to detail with a strong commitment to accuracy and confidentiality.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and meet monthly closing cycle deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations: