The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) Development Manager will fundraise, develop, and steward corporate and individual relationships in the TBA market. He/She will identify new opportunities to grow portfolio engagement across all fundraising channels to increase revenue, including corporate partnerships, commercial co-ventures, special events, and individual giving. A successful candidate will manage and steward a portfolio of corporate and individual relationships, and work as a team player to drive growth to achieve our mission and revenue goals. This position is accountable for significant revenue targets.
The ideal candidate must have proven success in fundraising and/or sales and relationship management. Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are necessary for this position. Must have the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and achieve results in a team environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise planning, execution, budgeting, and evaluation of assigned events, including but limited to, the Kidney Walk and Cooking with the Stars Gala.
- Manage a fundraising portfolio for (local) Kidney Walk.
- Creating and executing fundraising strategies, work to grow additional revenue for the NKF.
- Serve as a member of the development team influencing and driving relationships and best practices to accomplish market and region financial goals.
- Accountable to develop and steward a portfolio of relationships to provide funding for our mission (sponsorship, campaigns, event teams, grants, donations, and other partnerships).
- Develop revenue projections and provide financial analysis.
- Oversee stewardship activities; ensure a high-touch response to partners and donors.
- Work with high-level volunteers to provide local leadership, resources, and partnerships.
- Drive donor-centric partnerships to support the financial goals of market events, programs, and prioritized initiatives.
- Deliver high customer service to all constituents.
- Ensure compliance with NKF policies, including employment, risk management, event, and cash handling, and financial controls.
- Demonstrate integrity, collaboration, and stewardship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of non-profit, fundraising and/or sales experience preferred.
- Established success in fundraising and non-profit leadership.
- Proven record of success in account management and developing corporate partnerships that result in exceeding revenue targets.
- Knowledge of product marketing/sales concepts.
- Outcome driven with ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer-based information systems.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations: