The Digital Marketing Manager will provide wide-ranging digital marketing management to ensure achievement of NKF brand recognition and kidney disease awareness. He/she will develop, implement and manage strategies and content for digital marketing programs including, but not limited to NKF’s website, automated email campaigns, social media, search engine optimization, online advertising, video, and mobile app support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital and Social Media, the Digital Marketing Manager will perform the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Plan and execute digital campaigns with web, email, and social media elements in support of major NKF programs and events.
- Write consumer-friendly articles and other digital content for kidney.org and other digital platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage a content strategy that drives NKF’s brand awareness, website traffic, donations, and email acquisition; write and source consumer content for NKF’s various digital platforms.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve the web conversion funnel and optimize user experience.
- Manage and optimize the use of our Google grant; execute search engine marketing and Social media ad buys in support of organizational campaigns and priorities.
- Monitor and improve NKF digital footprint outside of kidney.org (Wikipedia, Google Business Listing etc).
- Grow the user base of our current mobile apps.
- Contribute to social media presence and daily management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
- Maintain NKF’s social media influencer program; identify and work with influencers to amplify NKF’s brand on social media.
- Be the lead relationship manager with NKF’s Kidney Learning Solutions and Corporate Relations, and execute marketing strategies that promote our offerings and corporate sponsorships.
- Create new creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Perform additional duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum three (3) years work-related experience managing digital marketing activities in a fast-paced business or not-for-profit environment.
- Experience working in health agency is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience writing consumer content is preferred.
- Portfolio of writing samples.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and project a positive presence.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for NKF’s mission.