New York, NY
Finance Department’s team member responsible for administrative functions, accounts payables support, and other finance support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and distribute the monthly close schedule.
- Update and maintain finance calendar.
- Update and maintain finance monthly close checklists.
- Oversee all journal entries.
- Maintain monthly JE folders.
- Weekly scan JEs to file.
- Label and organize JE files for ease of use.
- Update and maintain accounting information on Kidney Connect.
- Maintain finance onsite storage
- Custodian for storeroom keys
- Update storeroom files after each audit (transition files to warehouse)
- Label and organize floor file cabinets (transition files to storeroom)
- Process all vendor credit applications.
- Provide W-9 and wire instructions, as requested.
- Provide audit support (i.e. prepare confirmations, copies and scans, etc.)
- Provide departmental administrative support as needed.
- Assist with scanning.
- Schedule meetings.
- Handle department supply request form.
- Complete mail distribution, and other tasks as needed
Accounts Payable Support
- Porcess all Finance department invoices in eRequester.
- Assistant with check distribution and maintain check distribution log
- Assist with check processessing.
- Assist with eRequester approvals
- Performs additional duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the following software applications: Microsoft Suite
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrate the highest level of support and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform, prioritize, and meet deadlines of multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced work environment.