New York, NY
The IT Coordinator will assist the IT team by performing general administrative tasks that help to ensure the smooth functioning of the team. This includes tracking team orders, contracts and bills, maintaining license documentation and coordinating with the finance department to ensure vendor payment. The coordinator will work with the Salesforce team in performing basic data integrity exercises including deduplication, data cleanup and other hygiene tasks as assigned by the Senior Director, Data Services. The position will also assist in the organization’s event technology (Salesforce) maintenance, and be in correspondence with the event managers from the local offices.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain hardware and software inventory and replacement/renewal schedule, assist with ordering supplies and equipment, process vendor billings.
- Maintain department files listing and files in storage.
- Help maintain department and staff calendars, schedule group meetings.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare and process travel expense reports and check requests.
- Drafting correspondence, opening and distributing department mail.
- Taking minutes or notes when needed; transcribing them for approval and distribution; maintaining record of follow-up actions and tracking completion of these actions following meetings.
- Work with Salesforce team to create and maintain online event forms
- Keep data integrity and cleanliness within Salesforce by deduping and updating information when necessary.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Basic understanding of an Information Technology department and Salesforce preferred.
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and project a positive presence.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations: