Reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Regional Assistant provides administrative support to Northeast Executive Directors to ensure the efficient operation of the region.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Regional Assistant performs the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support as needed to the Regional Vice President and Executive Directors across the region
- Aid the Northeast Team with special events as designated and approved by Supervisor.
- Liaise with the finance department on behalf of Regional Vice President and Executive Directors regarding all department-related needs or questions.
- Process/Facilitate credit card requests for Regional Vice President and Executive Directors.
- Enter deposit information into Salesforce for the Greater New York and Connecticut Office.
- Conduct basic donor research.
- Provide Regional Vice President and Executive Director(s) with key donor data and stewardship prompts.
- Assist with analysis of quarterly financial statements and process financial reports as needed.
- Maintain and update database as needed.
- Assist with the creation of corporate and community partner proposals, policy and procedure manuals and other similar projects.
- Maintain regional master calendar of meetings and events in Outlook.
- Book travel and hotel arrangements for Regional Vice President as needed.
- Assist in communications and preparation of materials for Board of Directors for Greater New York.
- Provide meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Provide administrative support for Regional Vice President as needed.
- Provide Regional updates in the format of a Newsletter monthly.
- Act as a department-wide liaison for the Regional Vice President and Executive Directors to facilitate open communication and project collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum one year job related office administrative experience.
- General financial support experience; accounts receivables, payables, budgeting and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Trustworthy, reliable and dependable.
- Available to work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Experience with CRM tools/Salesforce.
- Some travel may be required pending prior approval.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations