GENERAL SUMMARY: Reporting to the Regional Vice President (RVP), the Regional Assistant provides administrative support to RVP and Northeast Executive Directors to ensure the efficient operation of the region.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Regional Assistant performs the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support as needed to the Regional Vice President and Executive Directors across the Northeast region.
- Serve as Northeast point person incorporating new National Volunteer Resources and maintaining in Salesforce.
- Aid the Northeast Team with special events and other projects as designated and approved by Regional Vice President.
- Maintain regional master calendar of meetings and events in Outlook.
- Liaise with the finance department on behalf of RVP and Executive Directors regarding all department-related needs or questions.
- Process/Facilitate credit card requests for Regional Vice President and Executive Directors.
- Enter deposit information into Salesforce for the Greater New York/Connecticut and Rochester Markets.
- Conduct basic donor research and provide RVP & ED’s with key donor data and stewardship prompts.
- Assist with analysis of quarterly financial statements and process financial reports as needed.
- Assist with the creation of corporate and community partner proposals, policy and procedure manuals and other projects.
- Assist in communications and preparation of materials for Board of Directors for Greater New York.
- Provide meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Book travel and hotel arrangements for Regional Vice President as needed.
- Maintain and update database as needed.
- Act as a department-wide liaison for the Regional Vice President to facilitate open communication and project collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum one year of job related office administrative experience.
- General financial support experience; accounts receivables, payables, budgeting and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Trustworthy, reliable and dependable.
- Available to work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Experience with CRM tools\Salesforce.
- Some travel may be required pending prior approval.