The User Experience Manager, Web Services is responsible for conducting user research and applying insights to assist in the growth, cultivation, and understanding of our online visitors to coordinate and promote quality content. This role will facilitate strong collaboration and challenge the cross-functional team to consider the holistic customer journey. Using a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills, you will develop and execute strategy to turn ideas into an optimization and testing plan to ensure a seamless, consistent and intuitive experience for NKF users.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide research and analysis to guide web and digital experiences and services to ensure high engagement across all devices.
- Maintain high level of motivation to solve existing problems while anticipating new/unknown issues.
- Manage and conduct all UX research activities, including: A/B testing, usability studies, interviews, and analytics reviews to develop interaction models of our web services and determine winners.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Marketing, Digital, Creative, and Development.
- Utilize user journey maps, empathy maps, wireframes, mockups and other tools to help clarify user experience objectives for internal stockholders and craft intuitive experiences.
- Apply user preferences and behaviors through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking results and data to form new hypotheses and tests.
- Communicate results and propose design changes to both technical and non-technical teams, recommending appropriate layout and design for emails, forms, and web pages.
- Provide feedback, guidance, and training on implementation processes and review to ensure user experience guidelines are followed and kept current.
- Actively participate in shaping NKF’s overall digital strategy and process.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors in the creation and maintenance of web and digital components.
- Contribute to requirements and design documents.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience in Web/Digital UX/UI design.
- Experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge of user-focused testing tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in solving usability problems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with A/B split testing, targeting and/or conversion optimization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Please apply via email with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations: