Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest professional research for chronic kidney disease. The Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
- Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
- Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
- Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
- Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
- Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
- Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
- Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
- Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
- Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the ACKD Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.