A quick pocket tool to help medical professionals assess and treat albuminuria in people with diabetes and other high risk patients. Designed for rapid, convenient, point-of-care intervention whenever and wherever you need it. Content is adapted from KDOQI evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and recommendations from the National Kidney Foundation.
Designed for rapid, convenient, point-of-care intervention. With a fewquick taps, you will:
- Evaluate diabetic patients for albuminuria and CKD
- Use evidence-based strategies to assess and treat
- Access an interactive, clinical action plan that can be individualized for your patients
Simple, quick, and organized by:
- What is Albuminuria?
- Why screen for albuminuria in high risk patients?
- When to screen
- How to screen
- Follow-up using a simple, interactive decision-making algorithm
- About CKD Facts about albuminuria, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease