NKF serves all people affected by kidney disease. Joining NKF means you join others like you across the country - share your voice on issues affecting kidney patients, gain access to up-to-date kidney-related news and information, as well as NKF's programs and services. Tell us a little about yourself and we will make sure you get the right information for YOU!
If you are a professional and would like to become a professional member specific to your discipline, click here.
Your FREE membership includes:
- Subscription to the NKF newsletter that's right for you
- 10% Discount on NKF Store
- With email, you'll also be part of our electronic Advocacy Action Center where you lend your voice to legislative and public policy issues affecting the chronic kidney disease, transplant and living donor communities.
- Information on local events in your area
- Access to webinars on issues affecting kidney patients, transplant recipients, and living donors. Including policy issues, new programs, research, and educational information.