About this event
The NKF Konica Minolta is series of 30+ charity golf tournaments hosted all across the nation by varying chapters of the National Kidney Foundation. Taking place over several months, the "tour" culminates with a spectacular finals event held at one of the nation's most majestic and pristine courses, the renowned Pebble Peach in California.
The Illinois event is hosted just outside Chicago at the Cantigny Golf Club in Wheaton. It is a fantastic, full day of friendly competition, golfer giveaways, course contests, and prizes. Once play has concluded, players and NKFI supporters are invited to join us at the Clubhouse for a catered dinner, cocktails, and awards.
- Tournament Format: The NKF Konica Minolta Golf Classic is played in a four-person, scramble format. Each team member begin each hole with a tee shot. Then, the team selects the best tee shot and continues play from that point. This process repeats on every shot until the ball is holed out.
- Winners: Qualifying first, second and third place foursomes from each NKF Konica Minolta Golf Classic are invited to compete at the National Finals, which are held at the magnificent Pebble Beach Resorts in California.
- Raffles & Auctions: The event boasts an incredible silent auction and raffle. Prizes may include vacation packages, tickets to professional sporting events, and gift cards to some of Chicago's finest restuarants.
- Who Can Play: The Golf Classic is open to all amateur golfers.
- Rain or Shine: The NKF Konica Minolta Golf Classic does not offer a back-up event date in the event of uncooperative weather, and it does not offer refunds.
For more information about this event contact ABIGAYLE SLADE at email@example.com / 312.321.1500 ext. 233