E-Kidney | DecEMBER 2012
5 Reasons to Donate Your Car to the Kidney Cars Program
Holiday giving can really pay off, especially for those in search of a tax break from Uncle Sam. If you’re looking for a tax donation, you may not have to look any further than your driveway. As year-end approaches the National Kidney Foundation shares 5 Reasons to Donate Your Car to the Kidney Cars Program.
- You need a tax deduction, and you’ve already donated half your wardrobe to charity.
- It’s a fast and easy way to get rid of an unwanted car and this is the only time towing your car won’t cost you – it’s free of charge.
- Your child wants your car for shop class.
- The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) can drive down kidney disease with your used vehicles.
- Your car donation can help save lives! The NKF is one of the oldest, largest and most trusted car donation programs in the country and over 75% of every dollar raised by your donation goes directly to fund our mission to fight kidney disease.