Kidney Living is the National Kidney Foundation's FREE magazine for dialysis patients!
Each issue features stories from people who are living well on dialysis, as well as tips for coping with kidney disease, healthy eating, finding support, and so much more.
The Fall Issue is out Now!
- How I Changed – For the Better!
- Why We Love Our Kidney Care Partners
- Diabetes and Dialysis: What you need to know
- NKF Peer Mentoring Program
- Clinical Trials
- Are you prepared? Emergency Planning
- Carepartner Resources
- Diabetes and Kidney Disease
- Healthy Bones
- Nutrition and Dialysis
- Want more Recipes? Sign up for My Food Coach
Kidney Living Voices
Kidney Living Voices gives readers a chance to tell us what you think and have your voices heard. Please share your comments here in response to the question below. We will choose selected responses to publish in Kidney Living. Check back for new questions to respond to for each quarterly issue of our newsletter.
Contact Kidney Living
Do you have comments, questions, or suggestions for future articles? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.