Talk to someone who’s been there!
Speak with a trained peer mentor who will offer support and
share their experiences with you.
Call 855-653-7337 (855-NKF-PEER) or
email email@example.com today!!
Learn More - Get Info and FREE Tools to Help
- Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure / On Dialysis
- A Kidney Transplant
- Living Donation
- Free Professional Resources for Clinicians
Interested in being a peer mentor? Click here to complete a brief application.
About NKF Peers
- A national, telephone-based peer support program from the National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- Connects people who want support with someone who has been there
- Helps people adjust to living with chronic kidney disease, kidney failure, or a kidney transplant. Also offers support to those considering living kidney donation or who have been have been living kidney donors.
How do participants interact with each other?
- Participants are connected through a toll-free, automated telephone system. No one discloses personal phone numbers or incurs long-distance charges.
- The automated telephone system allows participants to leave voicemail messages for their partners and block calls at certain hours.
- Telephone services are provided free-of-charge by the NKF.
To learn more: Call 855-653-7337 (855-NKF-PEER) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for NKF PEERS provided by: