This year’s program offers expert insight into cutting-edge topics specifically designed for practicing pharmacists and student pharmacists. Presentations will align the latest evidence with best practices for direct application to care of the patient with chronic kidney disease to improve medication-related outcomes.
Click here to download the full pharmacist program.
- Click here to access the general session evaluations
Pre-conference Courses - Wednesday, April 27
Select a course below to view the course description, agenda, and speakers:
- Pragmatic Drug Dosing Across the Continuum in Kidney Disease
- Click Here to complete your evaluation for this course
Lunch Workshops - Thursday, April 28 & Saturday, April 30
Click here for a full listing of lunch workshops.
Click here to complete your evaluation for the courses below
- Urgent and Non-Urgent Hyperkalemia (Thursday, April 28, 2016)
- Management Strategies for Secondary Hyperparathyroidism in CKD: Vitamin D Supplementation (Thursday, April 28, 2016)
- Improving Global Outcomes in Patients with Hepatitis C Infection and Late-Stage Chronic Kidney Disease (Thursday, April 28, 2016)
- Phosphate Binders: Why, Why, and When? (Friday, April 29, 2016)
- CKD-MBD: State of the Art Considerations for Optimal Outcomes (Saturday, April 30, 2016)
Click here for a full disclosure listing for Faculty, Planning Committee, and Reviewers.
Continuing Education Information
The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This activity has been assigned ACPE Universal Activity Numbers listed in the above activity announcements. Attendance at the entire activity, completion of the pharmacist activity evaluation form, and submission of NABP eProfile ID and MMDD are prerequisites for receiving continuing pharmacy education credit(s). All ACPE credit awarded to participants must be uploaded to CPE Monitor ™ within 30 days of the activity date, so pharmacists are required to provide their e-Profile ID and date of birth (MMDD) at the time of the activity. Please contact email@example.com if you do not see activity information listed within 30 days. For more information and to set up your e-Profile visit: www.MyCPEmonitor.net.