Targeted particularly for pharmacists, this year's presentations are designed to highlight the state-of-the-art care in nephrology and hypertension with the goal of enhancing the meeting attendants' knowledge to improve outcomes for individuals with kidney disease and hypertension. More emphasis will be placed on controversies as well as psychosocial, healthcare delivery and financial topics.
- Kidney Transplantation 2015
- CKD Management Along the Continuum: From Predialysis to Policy
- Glomerular Diseases: Updates on Pathogenesis and Treatment
- Critical Care in Nephrology - Part 1
- Critical Care in Nephrology - Part 2
Click here to download the pharmacist program
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
This activity is eligible for ACPE credit, see final continuing pharmacy education activity announcements for specific details.
Pharmacy continuing education is being sought for this program.
As of October, 2014