E-Kidney | DecEMBER 2012
5 Reasons to Donate Your Car to the Kidney Cars Program
Holiday giving can really pay off, especially for those in search of a tax break from Uncle Sam. If you’re looking for a tax donation, you may not have to look any further than your driveway. As year-end approaches the National Kidney Foundation shares 5 Reasons to Donate Your Car to the Kidney Cars Program.
Your donation will pump dollars into NKF's initiatives in awareness, prevention and treatment as we lead the fight against kidney disease. The National Kidney Foundation accepts donations of unwanted vehicles, including automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, boats and vans. For more information, visit www.kidneycars.org.
- You need a tax deduction, and you’ve already donated half your wardrobe to charity.
- It’s a fast and easy way to get rid of an unwanted car and this is the only time towing your car won’t cost you – it’s free of charge.
- Your child wants your car for shop class.
- The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) can drive down kidney disease with your used vehicles.
- Your car donation can help save lives! The NKF is one of the oldest, largest and most trusted car donation programs in the country and over 75% of every dollar raised by your donation goes directly to fund our mission to fight kidney disease.