Abstracts/Posters will be organized into clusters reflecting the following specialty areas:
- Acute Kidney Injury/ICU Medicine
- Case Reports
- CKD/ESRD - Prevalence, Progression, Preparation for dialysis
- CKD/ESRD - Cardiovascular Disease
- CKD/ESRD - Anemia
- CKD/ESRD - Vascular Access
- CKD/ESRD - Mineral Metabolism and Kidney Stones
- CKD/ESRD - Other
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Electrolyte and Acid Base Abnormalities
- Glomerular Diseases
- Hereditary Kidney Disease/PKD
- Home Dialysis - Home Hemodialysis/Peritoneal Dialysis
Presenting your abstract means wide exposure, including:
- Online availability
- Publication in AJKD, ACKD, JRN or JNSW
All participants receive a compendium of accepted abstracts and an opportunity to become one of the top poster presenters!
Please review all guidelines prior to submission, abstracts that are submitted improperly will be disqualified. All requirements can be found here.
Regular Abstract submission is now closed.