NKF is proud to present Spring Clinical Meetings in Boston, MA on April 6-10, 2022.
NKF Spring Clinical Meetings
SCM presents a unique opportunity for busy renal health care providers to learn new developments related to all aspects of nephrology. It is designed for nephrologists in the private sector and academia, fellows and residents with a special interest in kidney disease, general internists, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and technicians, social workers, renal and clinical dietitians, and transplant coordinators.
SCM22 Quick Facts
- In person and virtual sessions across 8 program tracks
- Recorded educational sessions available on-demand
- CME, CE, and MOC available
- Professional networking opportunity
- Learn the newest developments in kidney care
- Engage with exhibitors and poster presenters
SCM22 Program Highlights
Don't miss these sessions at SCM22!