NKF is partnering with Event Farm and the CLEAR app to verify COVID-19 vaccinations and testing.
NKF will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!
Download and enroll here.
For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record or negative test has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
1. Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
a. Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE42
2. Tap “Enroll or verify you’re in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
a. New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
b. Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
3. Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
1. Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
2. Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
3. Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need further information? Access the FAQ document here.