Outstanding Service Award
Tanya Kuzminsky, RD, MHSA
Regional Access Manager at CSL Vifor Pharma
Tanya Kuzminsky, RD, MHSA has dedicated over 20 years of her career to the field of nephrology as a Renal Dietitian/Account Manager/Market Access Manager. She has been working hard on educating patients, new providers, always providing resources/time needed to develop pathways for having new therapies available for renal patients in the Michigan area. She is passionate about education in the kidney community and bringing awareness to kidney disease when it comes to healthcare community, insurance payers and patients.
In addition, through Tanya’s contacts and networking, she assisted CRN of Mi and secured many vendors and speakers for learning symposiums, which enabled the chapter to secure top notch learning opportunities. Tanya is always available to donate her time throughout the year so that the CRN Mi continues to provide vibrant and functional topics. She likes to think outside of the box and always tries to provide new opportunities for personal and professional development for herself and her peers.
Tanya is passionate about education in the kidney community and bringing awareness to kidney disease when it comes to healthcare community, insurance payers and patients.
Past Outstanding Service Award Recipients:
- 2022: Nikki Nygren-Stevenson, RD, CD, FNKF
- 2021: Kristen Nonahal, RD, FNKF
- 2020: Judy Kirk, MS, RDN, CDN, CSR, FNKF
- 2019: Janelle Gonyea, RDN, LD
- 2018: Beth Shanaman , RD, FNKF
- 2017: Laura Holden, MBA, RD, CSR, FNKF
- 2015: Denise Dilley,
- 2014: Karen Wiesen, MS, RD, LDN
- 2011: Jean Stover, RD, LDN
- 2010: D. Jordi Goldstein-Fuchs, DSc, RD
- 2008: Linda McCann, RD, CSR, LD
- 2007: Maureen McCarthy, MPH, RD, CSR, LD