Prepare for the Affiliation Application
There are two parts:
- Enter current information on your chapter, such as membership numbers and contact details
- Agree to follow chapter policies
Guidelines for CNSW Chapters:
- Review the CNSW Chapter Chair Manual
- Use CNSW in chapter title (Example: CNSW of North Carolina).
- Elected officers and voting members must be members of national CNSW. All chapter members are encouraged to hold national NKF-CNSW membership.
- Adopt the national CNSW Rules and Regulations or write your own bylaws.
- Local bylaws must be compatible with those of the NKF-CNSW.
- Bylaws must be on file with the CNSW Executive Committee and NKF headquarters.
- You must submit bylaws at time of first affiliation, every six years, or if there are changes.
- Chapters should meet at least two (2) times per year.
- You should submit reports to your Region Representative three (3) times a year to be included in the RenaLink newsletter.
- Every two years, chapters will complete an affiliation application with the national CNSW.
- Chapter that affiliate with NKF must adhere to NKF's policies. Read the policies.