The National Kidney Foundation supports students enrolled in full-time academic programs in all professions of nephrology. Must be full-time; proof of status required. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a nephrology fellow, you may be eligible for free membership. Learn more about this program on our website here, or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with experienced practitioners in your field
- Travel stipends and reduced registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event
- Reduced subscription rate to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, and The Journal of Renal Nutrition
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Subscription to RenaLink, NKF’s interdisciplinary renal health information and industry news e-magazine
- Eligibility to subscribe to member listservs (based on discipline)
- Discounts on the NKF Store
- Eligibility to apply for the Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
- Access to the member directory