The National Kidney Foundation supports students enrolled in full-time academic programs in all professions of nephrology. Must be full-time; proof of status required. Submit to email@example.com.
If you are a nephrology fellow, you may be eligible for free membership. Learn more about this program on our website here, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with experienced practitioners in your field
- Travel stipends and reduced registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event
- Reduced subscription rate to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Advances in Kidney Disease and Disease, and The Journal of Renal Nutrition
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Eligibility to subscribe to member listservs (based on discipline)
- Discounts on the NKF Store
- Eligibility to apply for the Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
All of these benefits are available to NKF members at a cost less than the annual subscription to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases alone!
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters.JOIN ONLINE TODAY! DOWNLOAD BROCHURE