NKF Serving the Carolinas
Proudly serving North Carolina and South Carolina!
We are revolutionizing the fight to save lives by eliminating preventable kidney disease, accelerating innovation for the dignity of the patient experience, and dismantling structural inequities in kidney care, dialysis, and transplantation.
Our Upcoming Events
Our Previous Events
Your Kidneys and You Program
- Want to host an event in person or online about kidney health to your church or organization for wellness week? We can help! NKF Carolinas team can present a Your Kidneys and You Program and partner with one of our local nephrologists to explain the basics of kidney health and kidney disease!
- NC Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SC Contact: email@example.com
- This Program is available in North and South Carolina
NKF/UNC Kidney Health Mobile Screening Program
- Are you a community group? Do you have an upcoming health event in your area? Reach out to us to have a mobile screening unit at your next event! We are currently testing ACR and targeting high-risk populations. Please let us know as soon as you have your date as we book quickly!
- Questions? Contact Us! Melissa Rubio
- This program is only available in North Carolina.
- Our Patient Information Help Line, NKF Cares, offers support for people affected by kidney disease, organ donation or transplantation. It's designed just for patients, family members and care partners. Speak with a trained specialist who will answer your questions and listen to your concerns.
- Toll–free 1.855.NKF.CARES (1.855.653.2273) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Support
Transplant Education Programs
Whether you need a kidney or are considering donation, let us help you start the conversation. These free programs are available in-person and virtually in both North Carolina and South Carolina. Scheduled events are in the Upcoming Events section.
Questions? Contact Us!
NKF Learning Center
The NKF Kidney Learning Center is designed for patients to better understand and care for kidney disease. Here you will find educational activities on an array of carefully selected topics by well-known health experts on the subject. These courses include self-paced videos that can be watched on your own time.