The National Kidney Foundation supports pharmacists involved in the field of nephrology by providing continuing education, evidence-based practice guidelines, and access to clinical tools and resources.
Benefits of Membership
- E-access to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Advances in Kidney Disease and Health and the Journal of Renal Nutrition
- Discount registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event ($180 savings)
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Discounts on the NKF Store
- Eligibility to apply for Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters.