The National Kidney Foundation supports pharmacists involved in the field of nephrology by providing continuing education, evidence-based practice guidelines, and access to clinical tools and resources.
Benefits of Membership
- Discount registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event ($180 savings)
- Reduced subscription rate to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases and Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Discounts on the NKF Store
- Eligibility to apply for Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
- Access to the member directory