CAP Research Grant
The Council Research Grant is a rotating research grant shared among the four councils for $10,000. The grant application for the 2022 funding year is now open for the Council of Advanced Practice (CAP).
- Regular member of CAP.
- Minimum of two years of nephrology experience as an advanced practitioner.
- Written approval of the department head or facility director and by an approved IRB/institution within which the research is to be conducted.
- Residence in the United States or its territories.
- Prior research training or evidence of technical support from individuals with research experience.
Young Investigator Research Grant
Young investigators are junior faculty who have been in their position for under four years at the time the grant begins. Applicants must have nephrology training.
The deadline for a 2021 Research Grant has passed. Check back in the fall for the 2022 application.
- Download Eligibility & Instructions
- All references should submit the NKF Research Grant Reference Form
- KDOQI Research Recommendations
Past Grant Recipients
Grant Recipient Success Stories
Dr. Benjamin Freedman, PhD - 2015
See how NKF researchers are making strides in the fight against kidney disease.