The National Kidney Foundation supports physicians and scientists involved in the field of nephrology by providing continuing education, evidence-based practice guidelines, scientific research grants and fellowships.
If you are a nephrology fellow or medical resident, you may be eligible for free membership. Learn more about this program on our website here, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of Membership
- A subscription to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, including full online access
- E-access to the Advances in Kidney Disease and Health and Journal of Renal Nutrition
- Discount registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Eligibility to apply for Research Grants and the Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
- Access to clinical practice and patient education materials
- Discounts on the NKF Store
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters.JOIN ONLINE TODAY! DOWNLOAD BROCHURE