The National Kidney Foundation supports physicians, pharmacists and researchers involved in the field of nephrology by providing continuing education, evidence-based practice guidelines, scientific research grants and fellowships.
If you are a nephrology fellow, you may be eligible for free membership. Learn more about this program on our website here, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of Membership
- Two journal subscriptions, including full online access (combined value of $981):
- Discount registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event ($180 savings)
- Free online CME through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center ($500 value)
- Reduced subscription rate to the Journal of Renal Nutrition
- Eligibility to apply for Research Grants and the Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
- Access to clinical practice materials
- Discounts on the NKF Store
- Access to the member directory