The National Kidney Foundation Council on Renal Nutrition (CRN) coordinates with other professional health organizations to promote effectiveness and develop valuable resources for renal dietitians. CRN helps protect the interests of practitioners and the nutritional well-being of patients. Members also affect changes in kidney health care legislation and public policies.
Benefits of Membership
- A subscription to the Journal of Renal Nutrition, including full online access (over $325 value)
- E-access to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases and Advances in Kidney Disease and Health (over $1200 value)
- Receive a one-time copy of the Pocket Guide to Nutrition Assessment of the Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease, 6th Ed (2021) ($25 value)
- Discount registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event ($175 savings)
- Eligibility to apply for educational travel stipends, research grants, and the Fellowship of the National Kidney Foundation (FNKF)
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Eligibility to serve on the Council on Renal Nutrition (CRN) Executive Committee
- Eligibility to join your local NKF-CRN Chapter and access local CE events nationwide
- Subscription to RenaLink, NKF's interdisciplinary renal health information and industry news e-magazine
- Access to clinical practice and patient education materials
- Discounts on the NKF Store
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters.