The National Kidney Foundation Council on Renal Nutrition (CRN) coordinates with other professional health organizations to promote effectiveness and develop valuable resources for renal dietitians. CRN helps protect the interests of practitioners and the nutritional well-being of patients. Members also affect changes in kidney health care legislation and public policies.
Benefits of Membership
- A subscription to the Journal of Renal Nutrition, including full online access
- E-access to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases and Advances in Kidney Disease and Health
NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event ($100 savings)
- Free and discounted CE activities through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Eligibility to serve on NKF committees and boards
- Subscription to RenaLink, NKF's interdisciplinary renal health information and industry news e-magazine
- Receive a one-time copy of the Pocket Guide to Nutrition Assessment of the Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease, 6th Ed (2021) (a $75 value)
- Access to clinical practice and patient education materials
- Discounts on the NKF Store
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters.