- Roll out the pie dough and use the dough to line tart molds.
- Poke the dough with a fork, to prevent the dough from bubbling during the baking process.
- Bake in a preheated 400° F oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Time may vary depending on the size of your tart shells.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Whip cream cheese, orange extract, orange zest, and Stevia together. The mixture should be easy to spread.
- Spread gently over the bottom of the tart shells.
- Wash and dry strawberries. Slice thin and place on top of the cream cheese lined tarts.
- Heat strawberry preserves over low heat until melted, brush over the sliced strawberries and serve
- Calories 295
- Carbohydrates 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
- Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Sodium 281.5 mg
- Potassium 284.4 mg
- Calcium 57.5 mg
- Phosphorus 94.3 mg