- 1 can apple pie filling (21oz)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon rum extract
- 1⅓ sheets of puff dough (8oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon powder sugar
- Thaw puff dough for 50 to 60 minutes if frozen at room temperature in the package.
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Pour the apple pie filling into a bowl, if the apples are sliced, cut them into thirds. Mix in cinnamon and rum extract.
- When the dough is thawed, unfold one sheet and cut into 9 equal squares. You will need one-third of the dough from the other sheet and cut this section into 3 more equal squares.
- Place each square into a muffin tin and spoon apple filling into each square.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from muffin tins while warm and serve with sprinkled powdered sugar on top.
- Calories 156
- Carbohydrates 22 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Sodium 176 mg
- Potassium 35.5 mg
- Calcium 6.3 mg
- Phosphorus 16.5 mg