- What Is High Blood Pressure?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure?
- How is High Blood Pressure Treated?
- High Blood Pressure and Kidney Disease in Children
- High Blood Pressure: The Role of the Family
The National Kidney Foundation is collaborating with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Million Hearts® initiative to drive greater awareness on the links between hypertension and chronic kidney disease. Learn from the CKD expert, Nilka Burrows, MPH at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about how hypertension and CKD are linked and what you can do to manage your risk of heart attack and stroke.
Listen to Podcast