NKF Serving Northern California
Patient Education & Resources
Upcoming Webinar & View Past Sessions
Introduction to Lupus and Lupus Nephritis
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
12pm - 1pm PST
Topics and Speakers:
- The basics of Lupus - risk factors and impact
- Kidneys and Lupus - complications and what to look for
- A patient and care partner's experience
Finding A Living Donor Webinar
Hosted on February 5, 2023, this informative session shared strategies to finding a living donor.
- Living donation: benefits & strategies
- Sharing your story to find a donor
- Involving friends and family
- Patient panelists will share experiences, tips, strategies and answer questions
Understanding the Kidney Transplant Wait List
This valuable session, hosted in August 2022, was led by Stanford Transplant Coordinator, Kevin Val Discipulo. The webinar provided attendees with information and resources on how to understand and navigate the transplant waitlist.
A free session for patients, their care partners, and community
View additional resources here, follow link below to watch the recorded session.