- JRN CPE program
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and National Kidney Foundation: Revised 2014 Standards of Practice and Standards for Professional Performance for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (Competent, Proficient, and Expert) in Nephrology Nutrition
- CRN Renal Dietitian Orientation and Training Skills Checklist
- Research Bulletin Board
- RenalRD E–Mail Discussion Group – This listserv is primarily for those with an interest in renal nutrition. It consists of subscribers from the U.S., Canada and other locations. Like Renalpro, it is unmoderated and is sponsored by the University of Alberta.
- PedsRenalRD Discussion Group – This listserv is an unmoderated on–line discussion group for those with an interest in renal pediatric nutrition and related issues. We anticipate that pediatric renal dietitians will be the most frequent subscribers, but welcome all others with interest in nephrology and/or nutrition disorders of the kidney.
- NKF-CRN Presents: Research 101: How to Get Started (May 2009) Launch Video
Powerpoint slides accompanying this presentation (PDF* 202kb download)
- Introduction to DOPPS: A Focus on Nutrition (June 2010) Launch Video
Powerpoint slides accompanying this presentation (PDF* 702kb download)
If you have trouble viewing the Webinars you may need to install the